Friday, May 6, 2011

Daphne: I thought you liked her.
Frasier: Oh, I do.
Niles: So what's the problem?
Frasier: Lana has told me I am under no circumstances to ask her out
on a date! She says that if I rush things, I will ruin my
chances.

Claire: Frasier!
Frasier: Claire, hi. Fancy seeing you here.
Claire: I just came from the opera house. Can you believe Don
Giovanni is sold out? I wish I knew someone with a
subscription.
Frasier: Oh, you know, I could...I could call someone for you.
Claire: Oh, hey, that would be great. And hey, while you're at it,
see if you can't find someone who likes sherry. You know,
Les Habitants is having a tasting that week and I can't find
anyone who enjoys sherry as much as I do. Of course, I
always have trouble finding people who share my interests,
I've been trying to convince someone to go to London with me
and see the new Tate Gallery and the Old Globe Theater and
finally I just gave up and tomorrow I'm going alone for ten
days. Life's just too short!
Frasier: Go out with me!



es como la reacción que siempre tengo internamente pero nunca me da suficientemente el word vomit para decirlo

No comments: